Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kudo to one of my creator - My father

Today is my father's birthday and I would like to send my best birthday wishes to him (though he probably won't see it online... that is, unless I show him and translate to him)

My dad is a very traditional and family oriented guy. He has toiled for over 35 over years for this family without any complaint. He always ensure that we have enough food on the table and we are given the best education that we can have. Therefore from young, myself and 3 siblings never have to worry about life, except our studies and school life.

My father also never ask anything from us nor expects anything from us. He will be happy as long as there is his favourite tiled game (i.e. mahjong) at least once a week. Luckily for me, I have a fantastic hubby who is willing to take time off his busy schedule to play the game with my parents every weekend.

Even though I have yet to have my own kids, but I am beginning to appreciate what my parents have done for me and is trying to return the flavor not because I have to but I want to.

*******************************
爸爸, 生日快乐!我们永远爱你。
*******************************

No comments: