Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Job Interviews

Arrgghhhh..... Have to go for interview again, very sianz... The most tiring thing in job hunting is the job interviews. How come all interviewers asked the same thing? Can they be more innovative in their interview techniques?

1) What is your job experience? What is it that you do for each job?
I dun understand why they keep asking this, I have all these written down in my resume. Can't they read?!

2) What do you see yourself in 5 years time?
If I know, I would have been here sitting with you, being interviewed by you. Why is it so important to ask this question, what has it to do with you employing me?

3) Why do you want to leave your current job?
Haiz... I think the answer is very direct, not happy with job lor. The thing is when one knows that the answer is not going to sound too good, people tend to give other more acceptable answer. Therefore how do you know your candidates did not lie to you?

4) What is your expected salary?
Well this question I dun mind them asking, just give me my expected salary. LOL!

I also come across strange interview requirement too, like having your ba zi being read using the Zi Wei Dou Shu (i.e. it's one of the technique of fortune-telling). Anyway I did not get that job, maybe my ba zi will not bring luck to that boss. But my brilliant husband who knows a bit of fortune-telling says that this boss is missing out a big chuck of information and relying on just one technique and just one's person ba zi is not accurate, cos surrounding people is going to have effect on the person who has his ba zi being read.

No comments: