Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Honeymoon Working Life is Over.....

Hey... just a few weeks back I was always complaining about not having enough to do, dozing off in work... blah blah... Now I really regret that, because things have changed and I am so busy that I hardly have time to drink water.

I think it must have been my karma or my retribution for having such good times during my first 2 weeks in work.

Sometimes I wonder if my boss gets to know about my blog or he's been reading my draft which I send back to my personal mail via company email. Stupid of me to do that.... Well I guess I just have too much confidence in others on respecting my privacy.

Well I guess I just have no choice but to spend more time on work and now less time on my blog. Good bye my honeymoon... time for real shit work. :((

No comments: