Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life after Resignation

Yeah yeah I promise myself not to mention anything about resignation when I last wrote my article. But I can't help it cos I'm still serving my notice here so there is plenty to talk about until I start work with a new company.

Nowadays, I have to be extra careful with what I said or do, if not I can get sued from company one, you know.... like badmouth the company or divulge company P&C information to 3rd parties. The last thing in the world that I want to do is to have any more connections with this company after my last day of service.

By the way, this company breaks world record (I think, if you dun count massive retrenchment) or at least my friend's company record by having at least 10 resignations in a month. This is by far the most in any of my working experience or shared experience from my friends. LOL! I guess this goes to show how bad the company is.

Also beware of bosses who suddenly becomes very nice and courteous with you, cos dun know what they are up to.

No comments: