Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Counting down to jobless days

I dun know if I should feel happy or sad but I just know that I can't wait to leave this company. Another 3 more days to go and I will be jobless liao... maybe I can become full time blogger but then again, it's not that easy to do so, cos now I am running out of topics to write... So I think I should just stick to a day time job and write occasionally on my blog to share my views and thoughts.

Anyway been to a couple of interviews already but still no confirmed job yet. Hope to be able to finalise by month end. Talking about this, I have also not continued on my plans to debt-free days... I think better start working on it soon.

Tomorrow will be a brand new day and I am going to make the most of it. It will be a better day.

No comments: