Monday, September 1, 2008

Who Am I?!

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night, wondering why you have been living the life you are living now? OR wonder why are you here in this life? Well I have and I could not sleep well.

Strange thing is it is only recently that I start to have this kind of strange thoughts. Maybe the pressure of a new life after marriage is creeping up to me and once again going through the ordeal of finding another job.

Anyway, I wonder how many people out there question themselves this or just merely passing each day as it is, busy working hard to earn money for food. Is there a greater meaning to life? There should be, if not life would have been so boring and meaningless. So what's there for me? What can I contribute to this society? I still dun have the answer but I believe I will know one day, cos I am searching for it. You can't find it if you dun know you dun have it. Cham... have you fallen asleep there?!!

No comments: