Friday, October 10, 2008

A Brand New Beginning

Finally I got a new job and this time I will want to make sure that I will work here long. After so many years of trial and error, I think I have finally settled down and decided what I really one.

Gee... it's been like 2 weeks without work and it really feel like months have gone by. So I am kind of nervous to start work next week. But at the same time, I can't wait to start work and get back my daily routine.

All of the sudden, I feel all rejuvenated, like having a new life. Why am I feeling this? I do not know, but nonetheless it feels good and I hope to keep this feeling going on for a long long time.

On top of this, I got a new direction. I want to set up my own online shop. I know this is going to be tough but at least this is my dream all these while - to be my own boss, to have a business in my name. When I was young, I still remember myself drawing a building where my relatives each have a flat to stay in. So to get there, I have to be very very rich to be able to achieve that and having business is what I see as the solution.

Anyway here it goes. Just work hard towards the goal and see what life brings.

No comments: